BANGALORE, India, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Clinical Nutrition Market is segmented by Route of Administration (Oral, Enteral, and Parenteral), Application (Cancer, Neurological Diseases, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, and Others), and End User (Pediatric, Adults, and Geriatric). This report covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast from 2019 to 2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Nutrition Category.
The Clinical Nutrition Market size valued at USD 31,357.80 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 55,250.30 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2026
Major factors driving the growth of clinical nutrition market size are:
- Increase in prevalence of chronic disorders and rise in the number of patients using the advanced clinical nutritional product.
- Rise in R&D investments by the government in healthcare.
- Growing worry of malnutrition in pediatric patients is a major driver for the growth of the clinical nutrition market for the pediatric segment.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE CLINICAL NUTRITION MARKET SIZE
The rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cancer is expected to drive the growth of clinical nutrition market size. Clinical nutrition helps deliver essential nutrients such as minerals, proteins, and vitamins to the patients suffering from the chronic disorder and plays a major role in their recovery.
Several government programs have been regulated in developing countries to reduce childhood malnutrition. There is also a robust requirement for milk-based infant nutrition formulae and the prominent presence of a malnourished child population in the developing countries of Asia-Pacific and Africa. Thus the emergence of favorable reimbursement policies in these countries is another factor expected to drive the growth of clinical nutrition market size.
Furthermore, clinical nutrition also plays a major role in a variety of acute care settings, including cardiac rehabilitation, renal dialysis, diabetes, pediatrics, nutrition support, cancer, trauma, and wellness center-based intervention services. This, in turn, is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market players.
However, the clinical nutrition market’s growth is hampered by a lack of knowledge and strict regulations.
CLINICAL NUTRITION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on Administration type, In 2018, the oral category had the largest share, and this is projected to continue the trend during the forecast period. This dominance is attributed to its widespread use by patients due to its ease of use and availability for a variety of diseases.
Based on the application segment, the cancer segment cancer is projected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. This is due to dietary deficiency caused by multiple cancer therapies such as chemotherapy, hormone therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, immunotherapy, and stem cell transplantation.
By end-user segment, the pediatric segment accounted for the largest share in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The growing concern about malnutrition in pediatric patients worldwide is expected to be a major driver of the pediatric segment’s growth in the clinical nutrition market.
Based on region, North America was the leading revenue contributor to the global clinical nutrition market in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Dominance of the North American region is due to the upsurge in the number of chronic diseases such as coronary artery disease, ischemic stroke, diabetes, few cancer indications, and an increase in the region’s geriatric population. Furthermore, the US government’s initiative to encourage full nutrition treatment for cancer patients is expected to further fuel the market.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1E38/Clinical_Nutrition_Market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Route Of Administration
- Neurological Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key players operating in the global clinical nutrition market, which include Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Danone Nutricia, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Perrigo Company Plc, Pfizer Inc., Nestlé S.A, Lonza Ltd., and Hero Nutritionals Inc.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1E38&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1E38&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global infant nutrition market size was valued at USD 34.2 Billion in 2018, and is estimated to reach USD 61.6 Billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.7% from 2019 to 2026.
– The global Sports Nutrition market size is projected to reach USD 4347.6 Million by 2026, from USD 2531.1 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2021-2026.
– Adult Clinical Nutrition Market is segmented By Type – Oral Nutrition, Enteral Nutrition, Parenteral Nutrition, by Application -Hospital, Household, Other, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
– Clinical Nutrition Products Sales Market is segmented By Type – Enteral Nutrition, Parenteral Nutrition, by Application -Postoperative Patients, Postpartum Women, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
– The global Oral Clinical Nutrition Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 8566.5 Million by 2026, from USD 6985.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2021-2026.
– The functional food market size was valued at USD 177,770.0 Million in 2019, and is estimated to reach USD 267,924.4 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2027.
– The Global Dietary Supplements Market size is expected to grow from USD 81.91822 Billion in 2019 to USD 119.16011 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.44%.
– The global Herbal Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 9280.1 Million by 2027, from USD 7637.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2021-2027.
– The Global Medical Nutrition Market is expected to grow from USD 40,151.58 Million in 2019 to USD 56,866.68 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.97%.
– The Global Enteral Nutrition Market is expected to grow from USD 4,206.21 Million in 2019 to USD 7,046.77 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.98%.
– The Global Oncology Nutrition Market is expected to grow from USD 2,244.32 Million in 2019 to USD 3,478.20 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.57%.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Nutrition Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports